The Public Hospitals Authority seeks sound business opportunities with qualified businesses and/or business persons in the areas of:
- Drugs and Related Items;
- Medical and Surgical Supplies including Medical Gases;
- Specialty Care Services;
- Medical Equipment;
- Laboratory Services; and
- Food Services.
The Tender process of the Public Hospitals Authority is as follows:-
- Information regarding the invitation to bid is published in the media.
- Document containing specifications and other relevant information is collected from Corporate Office, Public Hospitals Authority and returned on the day and date specified in the Notice.
- All companies are invited to the Ceremony for “Opening” of their bids. The Board reserves the right to reject any or all tenders.
- Each company is informed in writing of the final decision of the Board regarding the company selected for the contract to supply goods or services.
To register and create an account as an approved suppliers of the Public Hospitals Authority, please refer to Vendor or Manufacturer Registration.